Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Two More Blog Awards



I must start by stating that feel very undeserving of these. I have not been an attentive blogger these past several weeks. As I have told my hubby... all I do is work and sleep lately. But Brenda at The Queen of Good Intentions has blessed me with not just one, but two beautiful bloggy awards! Isn't that sweet?!

So now I get to pass them on to some of my faves:

1) Jen at The Dust Bunny Hostage

2) Ronda at Ronda's Rants

3) Jen at The Fun House

4) Honeybell at The Bell Pages

5) Mariah at Help I Have a Teenager

6) Hot Tub Lizzy at Journey to the Hot Tub

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much Kendra! I really appreciate it!! Those are beautiful awards. Also--I'm so sorry that I've been delayed in sending your package!! It's been ready to go but I haven't had a chance to get to the post office. I plan to send it tomorrow morning. Thanks again for the awards!!! :-)

Honeybell said...

Wow, thank you! You have truly made my day!

j said...

Thank you!!! I appreciate it and I think that YOU DO deserve your awards. I am going to read some of your posts and get caught up.

Have a great day!

Jen

Unknown said...

Oh you big sweetie!! THank you SO much!!!!!!

Flower said...

I'm glad to see your awards!! It's ok to be busy....we all are at times. I'll be back soon...it's a little hectic for me right now! :)
All fun...just lots going on.

Crazed Nitwit said...

You gave my buddy Honeybell, whom I never see anymore, awards? You are too cool.

Congrats on your awards. You deserve them writing about all the angst etc at church.

HUGZZZZ

Insane Mama said...

THANKS, And congrats to you, you deserve it!