Monday, July 21, 2008

My First Award


Thank you to Karla from Zander & Me for giving me my first award!

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Ok, now for the people I nominate in no particular order:

1) Crazed Mom at Chasing Myself for her never-ending commitment to finish nursing school and share that experience with us.

2) Hot Tub Lizzy at The Journey to the Hot Tub because I love to hear the stories about her and Mr. B!

3) Judy at Coffee Jitters has the most beautiful pictures on her blog. They make me want to jump in through my computer screen!

4) Ronda at Ronda's Rants because she makes me think and I need to do that more often.

5) Kristen at We Are THAT Family because I have a THAT family too!!

6) Tammy over a Greek GRITS because she is a fellow nurse, a fellow Christian AND she's from the South!! A triple threat!

7) And last, but not least...Flower. I love her kitties and her garden. Plus, she's a grandma like me!

Also welcome to all the SITStas out there in bloggiland!

16 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Yeah...You won an award and you are so deserving! I have loved, loved your blog but especially your courage in sharing your faith journey! You have inspired me to be more open in my struggle as everything is always better in His light!
Thanks also for your encouragement as I try to learn to blog!

Flower said...

Hi Kendra! Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me!! I will work on posting and sharing some friends with others. It may take me a few days..there is a lot of wedding stuff to pack away! Not to mention a need for rest!!
I have so enjoyed your story. God has touched you, that is for sure and a blessing to all those who hear it! Thank you!!

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats! And, thanks for letting me know about these groovy blogs--I know a couple of them, but can't wait to visit the others! BTW, I'm having another Great Pop'rs Giveaway, starting tomorrow. Aunt Julie really needs the help of all her Bloggy Pals--she's planning a rehearsal dinner for 60 people! Hope you drop by soon!

sassy stephanie said...

Awesome Kendra! Congrats!

Angie's Spot said...

Congrats on your first award! I was thrilled when I received my first (and only) one too. Such a feeling of love. :-)

Thanks for visiting me today!

Insane Mama said...

Congrats! Isn't it fun? I loved it when I got an award

Ritch in Love said...

Hi From Sits! I wanted to tell you that I think your Blog Header is Super Cool! I just love it! When I saw it, I got really excited to read your blog! Very cool!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

Wow! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Here from IComLeavWe.

Congrats on the award. I enjoyed reading your blog this morning as I started exploring the various blogs for IComLeavWe

Lynda said...

Congrats on being a Saucy SITSa!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Thanks for the links to the other blogs. I love checking out new ones along the way! Hugs!

Rhonda said...

Hey, it sounds like you've got some fun blog connections! I'll have to check them out! I've enjoyed Ronda's Rants. Naturally we connected because of the name... The others, though, will be new to me.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you came to visit!

Jess NBP said...

congrats on your award!! You're welcome.

alicia said...

congrats on your award! and you are a sits girl too, hey!! ha ha

here from ICLW

Brenda said...

Congratulations on your first award! It couldn't go to a nicer person!

Tammy said...

*taking a bow* Thank you.

Sorry it took me so long to make it over here. I've had to days of call in three days, after returning from the beach on Saturday. It's been a bit wild here.